Handling of Personal Information
Purpose and Scope of Use
- We use personal information provided to us for only the purpose of the relevant inquiry.
- Unless required by applicable laws and regulations, we will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent.
- We may outsource to a third party the handling of personal information provided to us. In such a case, we appropriately handle personal information by selecting an entity with adequate standards to protect personal information and contractually requiring them to observe standards for the protection of personal information.
- In your email, please be sure to provide your name and contact information (email address or telephone number). If the submitted content of your email is unclear, we may contact you to reconfirm the contents.
- Please contact us at the phone number below if you have any inquiries regarding the disclosure, revision, discontinued use, or purpose of use of personal information provided to us, or if you would like to lodge a complaint about personal information or have any other inquiries.
Under certain circumstances, personal information may be provided to our business partners to whom we outsource work or for other business-related purposes. In these cases, we only choose business partners who conform to our internal rules regarding the protection of personal information and ensure that they sign a contract agreeing to comply with these rules and handle personal information correctly and appropriately.