Terms and Conditions
This website, www.murc.jp, (known hereafter “this site”) is operated by Mitsubishi UFJ Research and Consulting, Co., Ltd. (known hereafter as “MURC”, or “we”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site. By accessing this site or any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- The copyrights to all the contents of this site are owned by MURC unless specified otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
- Although we make every effort to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and free from error, we make no guarantee whatsoever regarding the accuracy and completeness of the contents of this site. We also makes no guarantee whatsoever, whether explicit or implied, concerning merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party copyrights with regard to the contents of the this site.
- We reserve the right to suspend operation of, or change, the contents of this site at any time without prior notification.
- Users of this site agree to access this site under their own responsibility. In no event will we be liable for any trouble, damages or losses arising from using, deciding not to use, or being unable to use this site.
- This site may contain links to websites provided and controlled by third parties. These links are provided simply for convenience to users of this site and their presence on this site in no way implies that we endorse the linked websites or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information on the linked websites.
- When linking to this site, in principle you may only link to the top page of this site (http://www.murc.jp). The MURC corporate symbol, logo or title design cannot be used as a button for linking. Please set out the link as words, for example Mitsubishi UFJ Research and Consulting Co., Ltd. or Mitsubishi UFJ Research and Consulting.
- Links that display the contents of this site as part of the linking website using frames or other techniques are prohibited due to the possibility of errors occurring. Please utilize only links that open a new window or transfer the viewer to this site.
- When creating a link to this site, please use our website Contact to provide the following information: (1) The contents of the website, (2) the website’s URL, (3) the purpose of the link, (4) your name, and (5) your contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- Links considered inappropriate by us such as links that are utilized as a sales point for commercial gain, or that are offensive or illegal, will not be allowed. Even after we have given permission to place a link to this site, we may, at our own discretion, withdraw such permission if it is subsequently judged based on information acquired after the link was approved or due to changes in the linked website contents that the link is no longer appropriate. We also reserve the right to change the URL to any of the pages on this site at our own discretion and without prior notification.
- Although this site was created anticipating the use of a Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or later browser, we make no guarantee that all contents can be viewed properly regardless of the browser used. This site contains PDF files and Flash content. To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. To view Flash content, you must have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer.
Handling of Personal Information by MURC
- We collect access logs for this site. These logs contain information such as the IP address of the visitor, as well as the type of browser used and the URL from which the access was made. None of this information can be used to identify a specific individual.
- We create statistical data concerning access to this site which we may release to the public. However, this data does not contain personal information about visitors to this site.
- We may acquire personal information from this site. Personal information acquired in this way is protected by SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption.