Subscribe to Mitsubishi UFJ Research & Consulting’s RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds to get our latest reports. These feeds use the popular RSS format, which you can pick up with an RSS news reader.
What is RSS?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an XML-based format for content distribution. Mitsubishi UFJ Research & Consulting offers several RSS feeds with headlines, descriptions, and links back to our website for the full story.
In order to use RSS feeds, you need a software called RSS reader or a browser that supports RSS contents distribution.
RSS (really simple syndication) service is a means by which murc.jp offers feeds of story headlines in XML format (“RSS Content”) to visitors to murc.jp (the “website”) who use RSS aggregators.
- Please note that RSS information distribution may be suspended due to the maintenance without any notice.
- Please understand beforehand that it may not be possible to link by deletion if it differs from the contents at the time of past posting.
- Under some of network environments, RSS articles may not be available.
- Please understand that we cannot answer inquiries regarding issues on RSS, RSS readers, and other softwares provided by third-parties.
- Please be advised that we do not offer any instruction about the usage of RSS software provided by third-party RSS reader.